Mark Your Calendar: October 10-28 for Open Enrollment
Open enrollment at CoolSys is your annual opportunity to make changes to your benefits package that ensure you have the right coverage to meet the needs of you and your family. This year, there are many new benefits options, so you must actively elect or decline coverage. Benefits from 2022 will NOT roll over.
What’s New for 2023?
With many new benefits and options, it’s important you review all of the information that will be coming your way over the next few weeks. Here are some highlights:
- You must actively enroll in or decline coverage for 2023 by visiting MyCoolSysBenefits.com. With the great changes we are implementing, you are required to take action, even if you are not changing your coverages.
- CoolSys medical plans are changing! Be on the lookout for communication about your new options.
- We have a new wellness program to help you take charge of your health. If you participate, you will receive a reward on your medical contributions.
- You will receive wellness credits if you complete a physical by Dec 15, 2022.
- New free offerings will be available:
- A discount marketplace where you can find thousands of deals on travel, entertainment, supplies and everyday items.
- Access to hundreds of gyms at a low monthly cost with no contract or cancellation fees.
- A discount mortgage program with reduced fees on costs and rate discounts.
- Our new pharmacy programs will help you save money.
Your Next Steps
To ensure you receive full advantage of your 2023 benefits, be sure to:
- Watch for your 2023 Benefits Guide, which will be distributed via email.
- Attend an Open Enrollment webinar session to get details on your options for 2023.
- Learn more using the resources available at MyCoolSysBenefits.com or call 855-676-6857.
- Enroll between Monday, October 10, and Friday, October 28.