We are an essential business
Many of the businesses that make up our nation’s critical infrastructure continue to operate with the help of our CoolSys family, including our HVAC/R technicians, who:
Keep the nation’s food supply accessible, fresh and safe.
Ensure a safe and reliable blood supply.
Enable medical care by servicing our pharmacies and health care centers.
Maintain communication for the medical community, businesses, family and friends by keeping data centers cool and online.
Help schools and businesses of all types provide safe and healthy indoor air by maintaining existing HVAC systems and installing the latest air-sanitizing technologies.
Keeping the CoolSys Family Safe
We are family. That’s a foundational value at CoolSys. So, from the very beginning of the COVID-19 crisis, our number-one priority has always been the wellness and safety of our employees. We live out that commitment to our CoolSys family—every day—in variety of ways:
- We continually monitor and act upon the latest information, guidelines and orders from national, state and local governments, as well as health and industry authorities.
- We require all employees to follow key safety protocols—frequent hand washing/sanitizing, social distancing and wearing a mask in public places.
- We give most office employees the option to work from home and limit out-of-area travel to essential trips only.
- We advise additional precautions for employees in the field: keeping sanitizing materials in the job box; wearing personal protective equipment (PPE), such as masks and gloves; setting up barriers like cones or ropes to encourage social distancing; practicing no-contact sign-off for work orders and customer confirmation; and so forth.
- We offer expanded healthcare coverage to include specific COVID-19 services.
- We provide health advocacy services and our employee assistance program for employees who are experiencing family, financial and mental health needs.
We continue hiring
COVID-19 has not stopped the need for qualified, talented HVAC/R technicians and other team members to serve our thousands of customers nationwide. In fact, just the opposite is true: We’re looking toward a bright future—post-COVID—and preparing for continued growth in CoolSys across the United States.