Interested in growing your career in the trades?
Consider a career as an HVAC-R technician at CoolSys. The skilled trades of HVAC-R keep our communities operating and are essential for our country. While the trades have been male-dominated in the past, we have a demonstrated commitment to a diverse workforce and we are creating an environment that welcomes and celebrates the unique contributions women make to our industry. CoolSys provides opportunities for job growth and financial freedom, ensuring an engaging and satisfying career.
WHAT WE OFFER
We are a large, nationwide company serving many unique customers. Because of this, we can offer job stability and long-term opportunity for career growth. We invest in our technicians by providing:
- Ongoing education & training
- Exposure to a large variety of projects
- Industry-leading benefit packages
- Advanced support and tools designed to improve your workflow
WHY JOIN US?
Our success as a company is built on hiring and keeping great people. That’s why we offer one of the best employee benefits packages in our industry.
- Competitive pay, including a quarterly bonus plan
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401(k) match
- Life insurance, AD&D and long‑term disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid online training and in-person training in a state‑of‑the‑art training facility to invest in YOUR career growth
- Opportunities available nationwide
- Employee discounts on vehicles, hotels, theme parks, select cell phone plans and so much more
- Pet insurance
- Legal assistance plan and ID theft protection
Branch Manager — Service
CoolSys Light Commercial Solutions • Anaheim, California
“I have always been mechanically inclined,” Cherise says. “My dad and grandpa were diesel mechanics, and I always liked to fix things. In 2008, when the economy took a downturn, I got laid off. I had kids and needed to find something different. There was an HVAC training program in my city, so I took the opportunity.”
Senior Billing Manager
CoolSys Corporate • Denver, Colorado
Jaclyn is an inspiration for other women at CoolSys and beyond, having risen steadily in the company over nearly 14 years of employment. She truly appreciates the support CoolSys has provided along the way. “They have seen my potential and have given me the opportunity to be where I am right now,” she says. Her ultimate career goal is to become director of the CoolSys corporate billing department. Jaclyn has important words of wisdom for other women interested in working in the trades: “Don’t be intimidated,” she advises. “Know your value and what you have to bring to the table—and move forward with it.”
Certified Refrigeration and Mechanical (CRM) • Madison, Wisconsin
With women joining our workforce in higher numbers, we’re growing faster than ever. Plus, the steady employment, competitive wages, benefits and career development opportunities are attracting more women. “There are endless opportunities for women in HVAC,” Candi says. “There are management, leadership and operational positions as well as the opportunity to become a highly valued technician.”