Cold Storage Gains Steam
Cold Storage Gains Steam
The cold storage and industrial refrigeration market has traditionally been driven by customer applications like food and beverage warehousing, processing and storage, and manufacturing, distribution and fulfillment centers. The market is being further driven by newer consumer trends, such as food delivery, subscription meal and box services, online grocery delivery, and even pharmaceutical storage, which are all advancing the demand for cold storage and industrial refrigeration facilities.
Emerging cold storage technologies in recent years are allowing for warehouses that are more efficient while requiring less space and operating costs, including a reduction in labor and energy. CoolSys operating companies are at the forefront of delivering such technologies to customer locations across North America. For new facilities and remodels, CoolSys engineers and technicians can optimize refrigeration systems to ensure the integrity of temperature-controlled products.
Our end-to-end, turnkey cold storage solutions include expert design, engineering, equipment selection and procurement, installation, project management, service and maintenance, and energy optimization. We top it off with 24/7/365 customer support and emergency repair services for further peace of mind and reliability for customers. Our services include:
- Design and Engineering: Our full MEPR (mechanical, electrical, plumbing and refrigeration) services utilize the latest technology and state-of-the-art solutions, recommended by our engineers to meet the unique needs of cold storage facilities.
- Project Management: We ensure timely completion of new cold storage construction or remodels within budget parameters, through attention to detail, safety and reliability.
- Construction and Installation: Our specially trained cold storage installers maintain the highest standards throughout the construction and installation process including programming and testing all systems.
- Energy Optimization: We analyze, assess, and recommend cost-saving opportunities to ensure efficient performance of cold storage system needs and energy usage goals, in total energy makeovers and retro-commissioning projects.
- Service and Maintenance: 24/7/365, we are on call for any and all cold storage and industrial refrigeration service and repair needs.
Learn more about our cold storage and industrial refrigeration solutions.