Mission-critical refrigeration and HVAC for your system's lifecycle
CoolSys is the nation’s leading self-performing HVAC-R provider, with locations throughout North America. Our expert and experienced team of professionals offers a complete range of HVAC, refrigeration, engineering (MEPR), and energy solutions, encompassing:
- Design and Engineering
- Construction and Installation
- Service and Maintenance
- Project Management
- Energy Optimization
Contact us today for a quote or to learn more about our services.
Why Choose CoolSys?
As a full-service provider with nationwide coverage and 2,271 self-performing technicians in the field, you can count on the experts at CoolSys for multi-site service, management and rollouts. We’re here to help you improve operations and reduce the strain on your resources.
CoolSys stands out among commercial HVAC contractors with our unique blend of experience and talent, along with our wide range of services and options, including:
- Experience—Over 40 years in the commercial and industrial refrigeration and HVAC service and installation business.
- Training—Our state-of-the-art technical training centers ensure our technicians know the latest techniques and technologies.
- Availability—Our technicians are ready whenever you need them, day or night, 24/7/365.
- Coverage—45,000 customer locations across North America; our CoolSys Certified Partners extend our reach even further.
- Service contracts—We tailor our contracts to your needs to help you budget and manage your service and maintenance costs.
- Intelligent dispatch—We send the right technician for your specific issue the first time, ensuring prompt service and minimizing system downtime.
If your business relies on commercial or industrial refrigeration and HVAC systems, you know the value of quick, dependable service and regular maintenance. Inefficient operation or a total breakdown can cost you thousands of dollars or more in lost inventory, customer dissatisfaction, unnecessary energy consumption and safety risks. CoolSys offers a full range of services and maintenance for your commercial or industrial air conditioning, refrigeration system and other HVAC-R needs.
- Build-spec or design-build—We build to meet your existing specifications, or our in-house engineering team can design a tailor-made system from the ground up.
- Vendor-neutral—We offer expert installation of all brands of equipment and EMS systems.
- “Total cost of ownership” approach—Reduce operating expenses throughout your system’s lifecycle, maximizing the value of your investment.
- CapEx projects—We can help with CapEx projects, including RTU replacements, remodels, and new installations.
We offer top-notch, professional maintenance and service scheduled at convenient times. Plus, take advantage of multi-location savings.
- Planned maintenance
- Emergency maintenance
- Refrigerant leak detection and repairs
- Equipment/asset tagging and tracking
CoolSys also offers a full range of preventative maintenance services to help you avoid costly breakdowns. Our service for commercial HVAC systems includes:
- Unit and condenser inspection and cleaning
- Refrigerant level checks, oil changes and moving parts lubrication
- Filter and belt replacements
- Electrical connection assessments
- Settings optimization for energy savings
- Filter upgrades for virus protection
With over 120 engineers on staff, our portfolio of synergistic engineering and design capabilities can be integrated to deliver a customized solution to your facility’s operational challenges and requirements, whether new or remodeled. The result is a high-performance building that provides efficiency, comfort and reliability. We deliver:
- Project management from inspiration to installation
- Detailed scope of work and full specifications for bidding and construction
- Technical reviews of all bids and proposals from contractors
- Construction document development
- Submission of signed and sealed engineering plans and specifications
- Performance of all required design and engineering work
- Detailing new building MEPR requirements to owners’ specifications
- Engineering construction and work oversight
Our team of energy management systems (EMS) experts help high-usage commercial clients throughout North America manage and control energy consumption and drastically lower their bills. Our services include:
- Surveying properties and identifying energy-saving opportunities
- Strategic energy savings planning
- Engineering (design, solution sourcing, local utility rebate due diligence)
- Follow-up service, repairs, or maintenance for the sustainability of your optimized system
- Ensuring accurate application of recommended cost-saving adjustments
- Managing high-volume, cross-state, multi-location roll-outs
As U.S. laws and regulations continue to phase out R-22 and other synthetic refrigerants, CoolSys has emerged as a leader among commercial HVAC contractors in helping businesses convert their commercial refrigeration systems to sustainable and natural refrigerant alternatives. Our team of experts can help you:
- Evaluate the condition of your current synthetic system.
- Help choose a high-performing, sustainable replacement, such as CO2 or low-GWP propane.
- Recharge, retrofit or replace your system, depending on your choice of alternative refrigerant.
- Make any necessary system adjustments to accommodate your new refrigerant.
- Maintain your system to keep it running at peak efficiency.