Sure, we’re focused on being the nation’s premier provider of refrigeration and HVAC services, but we’re also focused on our people. This is where Adam Coffey comes in. As President and Chief Executive Officer of CoolSys, Adam is the driver of our CoolSys company culture. It’s his job to ensure that we provide a welcoming, comfortable and collaborative place to work, where our employees are focused on working hard, having fun and on doing the right thing.
A Cool Place to Work
At CoolSys, we stay focused on two important components of our business: employee experience and customer experience. We’ve found that they go hand in hand. When our employees enjoy coming to work, our customers can sense that in their interactions with us.
Don’t just take it from us. Hear it directly from the source.
“Joining CoolSys was a great chance for me to be in a job that utilized my skills and allowed me to live out my passion. Little did I know it would be the best decision I could have made. I have been given more opportunity for growth than I could have ever dreamed of. My exposure to our executive team and extended branch locations has helped me to understand how to use my skills to make a positive impact on our organization.”
-Jessica Smith, Employee Engagement Specialist, Brea, CA
Here’s how we manage to be a leading nationwide provider of refrigeration and HVAC services while cultivating a desirable company culture that makes us a leading industry employer:
- We’re fast paced, but we always slow down to help one another.
- We place an emphasis on winning, but we recognize that greatness comes in all forms.
- We’re spread across the nation, but we operate as a singular CoolSys family.
- We provide national refrigeration and HVAC service coverage, with local support.
- We’re diverse in our backgrounds and skill sets, yet inclusive of all team members.
When you join CoolSys as a new employee, you can expect to feel welcomed, supported by your peers, and engaged by all members of your new work family. Here are some of the ways we recognize our employees’ hard work:
- Value Coin Program: All employees can earn performance bonuses, like cash and extra vacation days, by being recognized for excellence, integrity, commitment and a positive attitude in the workplace. We can’t wait to see the value that you’ll bring.
- In our employee newsletter, CoolTimes.
We hope you learned a few things about what it’s like to work at CoolSys. Learning is a fundamental theme at CoolSys—we never stop doing it.