Fleet Management: Fueling Change for the Better
CoolSys, Source/Service, and RSI
With more than 900 vehicles in the CoolSys fleet, a robust fleet and fuel management program is essential to our business success.
That’s why CoolSys has partnered with ARI Fleet Management. With a proven track record and a broad scope of services, ARI has been assisting companies like CoolSys by expertly managing their fleets since 1948.
Now, utilizing ARI’s sophisticated data analytics, CoolSys can drive operational efficiencies across the fleet — and along with much improved GeoTab GPS tracking — optimize fuel consumption and improve dispatch deployment and routing. The new ARI partnership also includes vehicle maintenance with access to ASE-certified staff, driver and roadside assistance, part sourcing, and repair management.
But, the benefits of fleet and fuel management don’t stop there. Now all CoolSys operating brands can:
- Boost productivity – Robust data collection and accurate reporting help run a more productive and economical fleet
- Lower fuel expenses – Monitor fuel usage, reduce spend and get drivers back on the road quickly
- Extend the life of vehicles – With preemptive maintenance, expert repair and fleet optimization, we can maximize the vehicle longevity
- Improve customer service – Mapping enhancements improve location accuracy for better customer service and routing efficiencies
- Enhance driver safety – Beyond the bottom line, these programs also help ensure the safety of our drivers by influencing positive behavior and reducing the threat of theft
Plus, by utilizing fuel cards that are universally accepted nationwide, we also enable discounted pricing and rebates, and consolidate fuel purchases to more effectively manage expenses and gain visibility to powerful, real-time data and transactional reporting. Gaining insights into vehicle-fueling patterns is also critical to determine fleet efficiencies, optimize the fleet size, reduce miles driven and using preemptive maintenance to gain more miles per gallon.
For more information or questions about our new fleet and fuel management program, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-833-266-5358.