Earn Cash for Helping Your Team Succeed
We believe our CoolSys technicians are the best in the industry — and we’re willing to back up that claim with cold, hard cash! In July, Coolsys launched our new tech bonus plan, which rewards high-performing techs in financially successful CoolSys business units for achieving financial, safety and productivity goals. We are excited to be able to provide this new benefit to further demonstrate how much we truly value and appreciate our hard-working techs!
What Is the CoolSys Tech Bonus Plan?
In a nutshell, when you work hard to meet individual performance goals and help to make your business unit successful, you’ll share in the reward of that success. Bonus eligibility is based on two main criteria:
- Financial performance — This includes overall financial performance of the business unit and revenue per tech (total revenue divided by the number of techs in the business unit).
- Individual performance — An eligible tech must have completed all safety training requirements and may not have any PPE or safety violations or at-fault vehicle accidents for the quarter. Also no disciplinary actions should be received in the quarter.
Employees may earn a bonus of up to 2% of all eligible earnings, including overtime. The actual amount an individual tech may earn will depend on additional factors, such as salary and job performance. Bonuses will be paid quarterly.
Other Important Eligibility Criteria
In addition to the requirements outlined above, techs must meet the following criteria to participate in the tech bonus plan:
- Regular, non-union, full-time employee.
- Service or install tech.
- At least 90 days of employment with CoolSys.
- Employed and active during the bonus period. (Employees on leave are not eligible.)
Please watch for more information from CoolSys and in your workplace about this exciting new program.