Heating up Careers Coast-to-Coast
Once you understand our foundational commitment to training our CoolSys technicians, you’ll understand why we’ve invested in a new state-of-the-art training facility. Our new training center, now open in Southern California, joins our existing training centers in Houston and Jacksonville, to enable the ongoing skill and career development of our nationwide network of 1,850 refrigeration and HVAC technicians.
The space to succeed
We provide complete lifecycle HVAC-R solutions to our customers: engineering and design, new installations, energy optimization, remodels and replacements, and service and maintenance. The new CoolSys training center features three functional classroom spaces to allow our instructors to conduct interactive lessons that teach real-life applications of refrigeration and HVAC technical skills. Different areas of the training center are designed to meet the specific needs of seven levels of service tech training and five levels of installation training.
Come one, come all
Our new training center in Southern California isn’t solely designed to create the best technicians in the business. We’re also eager to welcome our 40,000 nationwide customers to visit our new facility and witness first-hand the investments we’re making in our technicians, which will ultimately translate to our customers’ success. The center reveals the many competitive differences when you have CoolSys as your refrigeration and HVAC partner.
Here’s why we consider ourselves to be the coolest partner in the HVAC-R industry:
- We invest more (based on percentage of revenue) in training and development than other HVAC-R service providers.
- Our self-performing technicians are trained on all major HVAC-R equipment and devices from all of the leading manufacturers.
- Our technicians are equipped with the latest knowledge in refrigeration and HVAC technology.
- We offer training in commercial business settings, such as grocery stores and coffee shops.
Like the heat, our technicians rise
Our vision for our new training center is that it will continue to give way to success stories like these of our technicians who have forged impressive careers paths:
- Fred Stockard: From Technician in 2003 to Vice President of Operations.
- Steve Cook: From Technician to General Manager of our mountain region over a 35-year career at CoolSys.
Click here to learn more.