Important Role of HVAC-R during COVID-19 Pandemic
At CoolSys, we know the important role our HVAC-R services play in our customer’s businesses and our communities. As many of our customers are significantly impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to continue to do our part to help.
We’d like to share what we are doing to ensure the safety of our workforce and that of our customers:
- Staying in the Know – We are monitoring information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and federal, state and local agencies to help ensure the actions we’re taking are in line with the latest recommendations and guidance.
- Adhering to Clean Practices – Our technicians in the field are taking extra precautions to disinfect work areas, regularly clean their service vans, tools and hand-held devices.
- Taking Care of Our Team — We encourage employees to practice the CDC’s guidance on everyday prevention measures, urging them to stay home if they are sick, and we’ve expanded our health care coverage to include the testing and treatment of COVID-19 for no cost to our employees.
- Planning for Our Communities— Our team is planning to make sure we can continue to serve our communities if they become impacted in a significant way.
- Supporting Our Customers — From the sanitizing of refrigeration cases, to the changing of filters and venting, we are offering extra support to our customers during this challenging time. Please reach out if there is anything we can do to help.
We want to assure you that CoolSys remains fully operational, and we have longstanding policies and practices to ensure we will continue to be there for you and your customers throughout the weeks and months ahead. Because of our large, distributed workforce, investments in technology, and emergency preparedness, we are prepared to remain up and running at all of our locations throughout this unfortunate crisis.
If you have a question about COVID-19 safe HVAC-R practices—or anything else we can help with—please contact Jeanne Ackerman at Jackerman@coolsys.com, or 714-510-9589.