Our Customers are Counting on CoolSys
As the nation’s largest refrigeration and HVAC service solutions provider, we understand the critical role that HVAC-R systems play in our customers’ businesses and our communities, especially during the COVID-19 crisis.
With 1,850 self-performing field technicians across 44 states, 77 service branches, and 24/7/365 availability, our customers can count on CoolSys to maintain a consistent and reliable level of service.
CoolSys COVID-19 Solutions
We are offering our customers specialized service solutions, along with the confidence that our entire workforce is adhering to clean practices and recommendations issued by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and federal, state, and local agencies.
Sneeze guard installations
CoolSys technicians are available to install sneeze guards quickly in all of our customers’ retail locations. This adds a layer of safety and peace of mind to both customers and employees by helping them to maintain social distances and giving the protection of physical separation.
Service and maintenance of refrigeration and HVAC systems, 24/7/365
We are offering the following services to our customers:
- Service, maintenance, equipment change-outs, and upgrades
- Filter change-outs or upgrades to help ensure a more sanitary environment for employees and customers
- Refrigerated case, cooler, or walk-in box cleaning
- Back-up and emergency support for any internal HVAC-R maintenance crews
- Coil cleaning
Store Wellness “Tune-Up” Program
CoolSys can help ensure customers’ stores stay clean and healthy during these challenging times. As part of our Store Wellness Program, we perform the following services:
- Case cleaning
- Coil cleaning (including meat preparation areas, produce preparation areas, and dairy coolers)
- Filter changes
- Ventilation check-up
- Refrigerant leak checks
- Oil changes