PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE FOR COMMERCIAL HVAC AND REFRIGERATION
For your commercial HVAC and industrial refrigeration systems to perform reliably, preventative maintenance is a must. At CoolSys, we offer comprehensive preventative maintenance programs in which equipment is maintained routinely so you can increase uptime and avoid larger, more costly problems down the line.
Our robust preventative maintenance programs for refrigeration and HVAC systems typically include:
Plus, you can choose on-call service when you need it or plan ahead with our planned maintenance agreements.
Download our free case cleaning schedule!
The benefits of CoolSys preventative maintenance:
- Cost Savings – With preventative maintenance, CoolSys allows you to fix issues with your industrial refrigeration and commercial HVAC systems before they become more costly problems. This reduces unplanned downtime, product loss and lowers operating expenses.
- Optimize Energy Usage – A properly maintained system can help reduce energy consumption. CoolSys monitors the performance of critical equipment and provides maintenance for the sustainability of your system.
- Extend System Life – The better you care for your equipment, the longer it will last. CoolSys’ planned maintenance programs prolong the life of your refrigeration and HVAC systems and components, resulting in lower costs, increased uptime and greater profit.
- Improved Safety – When equipment is not operating properly, it can cause unsafe working conditions and the potential for emergencies. Preventative maintenance improves safety and quality conditions.
- Regulatory Compliance – Our operational know-how, processes and automated systems ensure that you are compliant with regulations and that all necessary paperwork is submitted properly to agencies (EPA, AQMD, CARB) and third-party systems.
The health of your HVAC systems is more important than ever before. The CDC recommends that building owners and managers take specific steps to improve indoor air quality and combat the spread of the COVID-19 virus and other airborne pathogens. There are a variety of advancements in HVAC technology that can help accomplish these recommendations.
Planned Maintenance by CoolSys
CoolSys planned maintenance programs can be tailored to your specific industrial refrigeration and commercial HVAC equipment and systems by our team of experts to provide ongoing upkeep and performance including:
- Quarterly General Maintenance — Covers all the basic needs of both small and large mission-critical systems. In multi-site situations, the scope of work is consistent, site-to-site.
- Biannual Compressor Room and EMS Check-Up — Performed by our higher-level technicians with an advanced skill set, planned maintenance focuses on high-dollar equipment such as compressors, EMS set points, energy consumption, lighting schedules, anti-sweat and dehumidification.
Refrigerated Case Cleaning by CoolSys
Now you can trust your case cleaning to the industrial refrigeration and commercial HVAC experts at CoolSys. We offer top-notch, professional case cleaning services, scheduled at times that are convenient for your store. Plus, we offer multi-case, and multi-store savings.
Our 7-point case cleaning checklist:
- Disassemble coil housing
- Blow out drains with CO2, as needed
- De-ice with hot water and brush (no chemicals)
- Replace or repair any damaged fan motors
- Restart case and verify operation
- Log any service issues
- Document temperatures and provide a recap of all work to a store representative