Thanks to our CoolSys heroes!
We want to take a minute to say, “Thank you, CoolSys family.”
During this pandemic, we hear a lot of encouraging, uplifting sentiments in the media about the essential businesses and their workers on the frontlines. Most people have probably heard of the “essential” classification of healthcare, grocery, prepared food, cell service, pharmacies, blood banks — but what do these industries all have in common? The unsung heroes: HVAC and HVAC-R.
Your hard work keeps data centers online, families connected, groceries fresh, pharmacies operating and restaurants cooking. Simply put — you, our CoolSys family –provide solutions that make the world go ‘round. We are only one of many “essential” industries, but the work you do is vital to our communities.
We truly value your contributions and want you to remain healthy and safe. Thankfully, many Coolsys locations are starting to receive shipments of hand sanitizer, wipes, gloves and masks, and we continue to do what we can to secure much needed supplies.
Please remember to follow these preventative measures:
- Practice social distancing at all times. Maintaining six feet of distance from others is your best tool to avoid infection.
- Utilize our revised no-signature protocol when authorizing work orders or customer sign-off to help minimize person-to-person contact.
- Whenever interacting with potential sources of exposure, be sure to wear gloves and dispose of them immediately after use.
- Practice thorough and frequent hand hygiene, especially if you’ve recently touched or interacted with high-touch surfaces. Hand hygiene should be practiced after removal of gloves as well.
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer when soap and running water aren’t available. The CDC recommends an alcohol content of 60% percent or greater.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Consider the removal and bagging of outer layers of clothing before entering your home. This laundry should be done immediately. The CDC recommends drying on the highest heat the material can handle to kill the virus. Be sure to clean hands immediately after handling clothes and/or bag.
We want you to know how much we appreciate what you are doing to keep CoolSys and the nation’s critical infrastructure up and running. Thank you again, our CoolSys heroes, for all you do. Whether it’s data service on a mobile device, fresh groceries being grabbed from a refrigeration case, a meal being set upon a table, or healthcare services being rendered – we thank you. And America thanks you.
Chief Human Resources Officer