A Sneak Peek at Your Benefits for 2021
Open enrollment for your 2021 benefits begins November 2nd and runs through November 17th, so stay alert for this opportunity to make any changes you need for the coming year. We’re always looking for new ways to enhance your benefits options, and we have some exciting changes to announce for 2021. Here’s a sneak peek:
- A national EPO (Exclusive Provider Option) will be available, effective January 1, 2021. This plan is a good choice for anyone who:
- is willing to pay a little more in weekly premiums to have an easy-to-understand plan with predictable costs
- does not mind using in-network providers only.
- Beginning January 1, 2021, Kaiser will be an option for employees in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, DC. With this addition, we now offer Kaiser in all regions of our company where Kaiser does business.
- Our Dental DPO has been upgraded, offering more coverage at the same cost.
Watch for more information coming soon about 2021 open enrollment!