Let the Branding Fun Begin!
by Mike Ochoa, EVP Sales & Marketing
With the transition of our foundational companies, Source and SRC, to the CoolSys brand well underway, we are getting to the fun part. Now that the business of informing our customers, suppliers and business partners about the brand change is done, we started with our public launch. And, there’s been quite the buzz. Here’s what we’ve been up to:
- The announcement went public with a press release over Business Wire, reaching thousands of people. We made big news with coverage in HVAC Insider, Connex, ACHR News, Contracting Business, Orange County Business Journal and had hundreds of online postings and social shares.
- We celebrated our golden ticket winners – 12 employees won $100 each!
- Adam drove home the importance of our rebranding with a fun, Indiana Jones-themed, “Quest for One CoolSys” presentation at our leadership conference.
- We even designed a snazzy new CoolSys-branded wrap for our service vans.
Our next stage, scheduled to begin in May, will involve Legacy, Agape, CRM and Ron’s adopting the CoolSys name. We’ve been busy meeting with the leadership at each of those operating companies to plan the details of the rollout.
For employees of Legacy, Agape, CRM and Ron’s, rest assured that day to day, your job remains the same. You’re still the same great people providing the same great service to our customers.
We know with any change – even a good one — comes concerns, so we’ll be sure to keep you informed every step of the way. Here’s an outline of what you can expect next:
- This month: Employees of Legacy, Agape, CRM and Ron’s should be on the lookout for a letter to their homes and email recapping rebranding plans, providing access to resources and answers to questions.
- April: We’ll continue by communicating with Legacy, Agape, CRM and Ron’s customers and suppliers to give them a heads up about the brand change.
- May: Official launch
- Follow-up communication to all our stakeholders
- Launch of our new CoolSys website with robust content and a dedicated heritage section to pay tribute to all the companies that make up CoolSys.
- Legacy, Agape, CRM and Ron’s employees will notice the CoolSys name on your pay statements
- Through May 2021: Legacy, Agape, CRM and Ron’s brand assets, such as uniforms, vans, signage and sales materials, will eventually be converted to CoolSys. Not everything will change at once. Also, we will start the transition for some of our recently acquired brands during this time frame.
Why Are We Rebranding?
Most importantly, as one united CoolSys brand, there will be more opportunities for us to grow as a company and for employees to advance.
Our rebranding was first inspired when we introduced the CoolSys brand in 2017 to help bring together our growing family of businesses under one corporate umbrella. It represents our shared long-term vision – to improve the customer experience by providing a seamless, end-to-end solution for all our customers’ HVACR, engineering, installation, service and maintenance, and energy optimization needs.
We want you to be in the know about the rebrand plans, so please reach out with any questions or check our FAQs for more information.
Once again, thank you for joining us on this brand journey.