Ready for Back to School?
Can you believe it is almost Fall? Before we know it, the kids will be back in school. But, don’t fret. Here are some tips to help you and your family to prepare and to stay happy and healthy:
- Start a morning routine including getting up a bit earlier
- Have a nutritious breakfast
- Read with your child every day
- Check to make sure your child’s vaccinations are up to date
- Check to see if your child needs a school physical for sports and schedule it
- Play board or card games with your kids
- Pack a healthy lunch together and take it to the park
- Limit screen time
- Have your child pick out their outfit for school the night before
- Make sure you have all the school supplies your child will need
- Set a bedtime for your child that will allow them to get enough good sleep to power through the school day
Maintaining your own and your families balance and well-being is important to your overall health.