This Is Not a Drill! Open Enrollment for Every CoolSys Employee Ends October 28
Don’t miss this date: October 28 is the CoolSys open enrollment deadline to make your benefit elections for next year. Everyone must actively elect or waive coverage for 2023, even if you’re not planning to make changes in your coverage. If you do not take action by October 28, your coverage will end on December 31, 2022.
Thanks to enhancements to your 2023 benefit options, there are several great reasons to be excited for next year’s coverage:
- Four medical plans are available through Anthem: a new EPO plan, an enriched PPO plan and two High Deductible Health Plans with employer HSA funding.
- A new wellness program offers health and financial benefits for you. If you and your covered spouse participate, you will receive a discount on your medical premiums in 2023.
- A new employee discount marketplace gives you access to thousands of everyday purchases; just apply the discount to receive your savings.
- A rich 401(K) retirement plan includes employer funding from CoolSys up to a set amount, based on your contribution level.
- A home mortgage program features discounts and a concierge experience to help you with the home-buying process.
- And much more!
Don’t forget to log in to www.MyCoolSysBenefits.com and enroll no later than Friday, October 28! If you have questions about plans or need assistance enrolling, contact the CBC Service Center at 855-676-6857.