Value Coin Nominations are Open for Q4 2019
2019 is coming to an end and we wanted to take a moment to remind you of our Value Coin program. We know there is no one better than you to recognize a fellow associate and what impact they make on our family. Here is your chance to recognize your co-workers for an exceptional demonstration of the company’s values. Nominations for Q4 2019 Value Coin Awards are due December 31st.
Attached is the program overview, but here are the basics:
- All employees are eligible to be recognized
- Anyone may nominate a fellow associate
- Nominations are collected every quarter and submitted to the top executive for review and selection.
Here are the coins you can nominate someone for and what each of them mean:
- Excellence in Service- Service Excellence is about consistently going above and beyond what the customer expects, and if you have an issue, problem-solving or handling the complaint with a great deal of sensitivity and urgency. Service excellence means always taking that extra step to ensure the customer knows you understand what they are going through and that you are going to help and following through to resolution.
- Integrity– Having integrity means you are true to yourself and would do nothing that demeans or dishonors yourself or the company; this means following your moral or ethical convictions and doing the right thing in all circumstances, even if no one is watching you.
- Commitment to Add Value– Adding value means anticipating the customers’ needs and offering services that improve the customers’ outcomes and promotes their business success. Collaborating with colleagues across the company, sharing best practices, working as ONE COMPANY toward continuous improvement, and adding to a positive work culture exemplifies committing to add value.
- Attitude– A positive attitude means being optimistic and looking for the good in things, rather than being a naysayer and concentrating on the bad in things. Perspective can make all the difference in the world! Demonstrating a positive, can-do, solutions-oriented approach with our customers and suppliers changes how everyone interacts with one another.