We’ve Added a New Value Coin
As we make our way into spring, we want to take a moment to talk about our growing Value Coin program. And, we’re excited to introduce a new coin to the Value Coin program.
Stats on Value Coin Program
- In 2018 we had 230 nominations and awarded 123 value coins and the program represented over 1,200 employees.
- In 2019 we had 520 nominations and awarded 161 value coins in a program that now represents all employees in the CoolSys family.
- In 2020 we are excited to introduce a new value coin that rounds out the CoolSys Core Values and we look forward to recognizing more amazing employees.
We proudly introduce the Value Coin for Technical Expertise! As a company rooted in providing best in class service in Refrigeration, HVAC, Energy Optimization and Engineering, we’re acknowledging our value for technical competence by adding it to the Coolsys Core Values.
Here is a description of each value:
- Technical Expertise– Demonstrating elite, or exceptionally high levels of performance on tasks within a given domain is the essence of technical expertise. Someone who uses their unique knowledge to complete tasks in a practical way. This person is looked to as an expert in a specific area and shares this knowledge with others through mentorship.
- Excellence in Service- Service Excellence is about consistently going above and beyond what the customer expects, and if you have an issue, problem-solving or handling the complaint with a great deal of sensitivity and urgency. Service excellence means always taking that extra step to ensure the customer knows you understand what they are going through and that you are going to help all the way to resolution.
- Integrity– Having integrity means you are true to yourself and would do nothing that demeans or dishonors yourself or the company; this means following your moral or ethical convictions and doing the right thing in all circumstances, even if no one is watching you.
- Commitment to Add Value– Adding value means anticipating the customers’ needs and offering services that improve the customers’ outcomes and promotes their business success. Collaborating with colleagues across the company, sharing best practices, working as ONE COMPANY toward continuous improvement exemplifies committing to add value.
- Attitude– A positive attitude means being optimistic and looking for the good in things, rather than being a naysayer and concentrating on the bad in things. Perspective can make all the difference in the world! Demonstrating a positive, can-do, solutions-oriented approach with our customers, co-workers and suppliers changes how everyone interacts with one another.
Click here to see an overview of how the program works.
Nominations for Q1 2020 are officially open and you can access the form by Clicking Here.
If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Smith (email@example.com).