Employee Recognition June 2019
Value Coin Nominations are Open!
Who better to share what makes this company such a great place to work than you! Nominations for Q2 2019 Value Coin Awards are due July 1st.
Here is the program overview, and here are the basics:
- All employees are eligible to be recognized
- Anyone may nominate a fellow associate
- Nominations are collected every quarter and submitted to the top executive for review and selection.
Here are the coins you can nominate someone for and what each of them mean:
- Excellence in Service- Service Excellence is about consistently going above and beyond what the customer expects, and if you have an issue, problem-solving or handling the complaint with a great deal of sensitivity and urgency. Service excellence means always taking that extra step to ensure the customer knows you understand what they are going through and that you are going to help and following through to resolution.
- Integrity– Having integrity means you are true to yourself and would do nothing that demeans or dishonors yourself or the company; this means following your moral or ethical convictions and doing the right thing in all circumstances, even if no one is watching you.
- Commitment to Add Value– Adding value means anticipating the customers’ needs and offering services that improve the customers’ outcomes and promotes their business success. Collaborating with colleagues across the company, sharing best practices, working as ONE COMPANY toward continuous improvement, and adding to a positive work culture exemplifies committing to add value.
- Attitude– A positive attitude means being optimistic and looking for the good in things, rather than being a naysayer and concentrating on the bad in things. Perspective can make all the difference in the world! Demonstrating a positive, can-do, solutions-oriented approach with our customers and suppliers changes how everyone interacts with one another.
Service Anniversaries June 2019
We are excited to celebrate the following anniversaries. Whether you’ve been here for 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, or 45 years, we thank you for your commitment and for all you do to make CoolSys a cool place to work!
|Name||Years of Service||Company||Work Location|
|William Ackerman||40||CoolSys||Orange County Office|
|Adam Quarles||20||Source Refrigeration||San Diego Office|
|Janet Sanchez||15||CoolSys||Corporate Office|
|Scott Fritz||15||Arjae||Arjae Corporate Office|
|Jeanne Ackerman||15||CoolSys||Corporate Office|
|Timothy Boesch||10||ABC Refrigeration||ABC Corporate Office|
|Joseph M. Ligoci||10||ABC Refrigeration||ABC Corporate Office|
|Ruth Torres||5||CoolSys||Corporate Office|
|Antonio Guzman||5||Source Refrigeration||Tampa Office|
|Andrew Dawkins||5||Source Refrigeration||Jacksonville Office|
|Emory King||5||Source Refrigeration||Atlanta Office|
|Emmanuel Guzman||5||Source Refrigeration||Tampa Office|
|Alfredo Carreon||5||Service Refrigeration||Houston Office|
|Joseph Nelson||5||Source Refrigeration||Twin Falls Office|
|Lisa Mosteller||5||CoolSys||Corporate Office|
|Jacob Sauerbry||5||Service Refrigeration||Oklahoma City Office|
|Briana Walsh||5||CoolSys Energy Design||CED Princeton Office|
|Joseph Klecker||5||CRM||CRM Menomonee Falls|
|Angel Murillo||5||Source Refrigeration||San Fernando Valley Office|
|Donald Schultz||5||Service Refrigeration||Dallas Office|
|Jack Kelliher||3||CoolSys Energy Design||CED Princeton Office|
|Marcia Henry||3||CRM||CRM Fond Du Lac|
|Christian Cervantes||3||Source Refrigeration||Orange County Office|
|Matthew Saathoff||3||Source Refrigeration||Portland Office|
|Christina Ryan||3||CoolSys||Denver Office|
|Hunter Keeser||3||CRM||CRM Madison|
|Kevin Szabo||3||Source Refrigeration||Orange County Office|
|Kyle Taff||3||Service Refrigeration||Dallas Office|
|Joaquin Reyes||3||Source Refrigeration||Phoenix Office|
|Andrea Bartram||3||Arjae||Arjae Corporate Office|
|Ralph Rindahl||3||CRM||CRM Eau Claire|
|Josh Pieters||3||Source Refrigeration||Reno Office|
|Alfredo Luevano||3||CoolSys||Corporate Office|
|Mark Field||3||RSI||Sacramento Office|