We’re celebrating! It’s our anniversary issue of CoolTimes. For the last twelve months CoolTimes has been delivered direct to your inbox with company news, cool articles, and employee features. Together we’ve celebrated milestones, shared successes and grown closer as a CoolSys family!
Here are some interesting stats on our little e-zine:
- Current monthly distribution is more than 2,400 employees!
- CoolTimes consistently outperforms other companies’ internal publications with 62% average opens and 27% average clicks. That means 62% or recipients open their ezine and peruse the headlines. 27% click through to read the details of an article.
- Our October issue was the most read. That’s the issue where we shared details of open enrollment and an update on the One CoolSys ERP project.
- Arjae employees hold the record for the highest open rate with 85% in March
- CoolSys Energy Solutions has the highest percentage of opens throughout the year ranging from 77-83%.
- Corporate and CoolSys Energy Solutions lead all operating brands with the highest percentage of clicks for 2019.
- CoolSys Energy Solutions holds the record with 56% clicks in April.
- Employee recognition consistently ranks with the highest views. After that, the five most popular articles were:
We have “super fans” from each operating brand, as measured by clicks:
- ABC – Michael Hart
- Agape – Nicholas Wiegmann
- Arjae – Ken Klunder
- BAS – Bridget Miller
- CED – Briana Walsh
- CES – Christopher Silman
- Corporate – Brian Poyezdala
- CRM – Kurtis Severson
- Legacy – Johnathan Vassar
- Ron’s – Jill Kinney
- RSI – Matt Chapple
- Source/Service – Jose Capetillo
Now, it’s time to take things up a notch! We have some more great content planned ahead and I want to make sure you all see it. So, on this anniversary of the first issue of CoolTimes, I’m making a plea to increase readership to 100%. That’s right! This year I want every employee to pledge to take a few minutes each month to open CoolTimes and peruse the articles. As your CEO, I believe in honest communication and complete transparency. One of the ways that we can share all the amazing things happening in CoolSys land is through CoolTimes and we want you to stay in the know. So, please keep reading, enjoy the articles and let us know if you have any news you’d like to share or story ideas by emailing Cooltimes@coolsys.com.